1. Jakubik, L. D., Eliades, A. B., Gavriloff, C. L., & Weese, M. M. (2011). Nurse Mentoring Study
Demonstrates a Magnetic Work Environment: Predictors of Mentoring Benefits Among Pediatric Nurses. Journal of Pediatric
Nursing, 26(2), 156-164. doi:10.1016/j.pedn.2010.12.006
2. Ferguson, L. (2011). From the perspective of new nurses: what do effective mentors look like in
practice?. Nurse Education In Practice, 11(2), 119-123. Retrieved from EBSCOhost.
3. Johnson, J., Billingsley, M., Crichlow, T., & Ferrell, E. (2011). Professional development for nurses: mentoring
along the u-shaped curve. Nursing Administration Quarterly, 35(2), 119-125. Retrieved from EBSCOhost.
1. Mentoring 101 by John C. Maxwell
2.The Mentor's Guide: Facilitating Effective Learning Relationships by Lois
3. Coaching and Mentoring for Dummies by Marty Brounstein
4. Mentoring in Nursing: A Dynamic and Collaborative Process by
Sheila C. Grossman
5. Designing Workplace Mentoring Programs: An Evidence-Based Approach
(TMEZ - Talent Management Essentials) by Tammy D. Allen, Lisa M Finklestein, & Mark L.